People & Organisation Development
- Part Time
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission is the international
organisation responsible for preserving the many cemeteries and
memorials that commemorate the sacrifices made by the Commonwealth
forces in the two world wars. Our work extends across 150 countries
around the world.
If you have strong written and oral communication skills, are
highly organized and have the desire to assist others,you could be
the person we are looking for as our new, part time, People and
Organisation Coordinator, based at our Head Office in Maidenhead.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to pursue a
career in Human Resources or Learning and Development.
Responsible for the organisation and evaluation of all training,
learning and development activities and assisting with the
administration and the development of the Commission's Virtual
Learning Environment (VLE), your initiative and attention to detail
will help you to provide a high quality of service.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Plans training needs based on Personal Development Plans,
produces a training matrix, and updates throughout the
• Sources and assesses training providers to meet individual
and team development needs and for corporate development
• Builds and maintains relationships with external and
• Arranges all aspects of administrative support for
individual and group training requests, including registering
delegates on courses, provision of course details to delegates,
room requirements, and accommodation and travel
• Responsible for the administration of the Commission's
Management Development Programme
• Acts as Site Administrator for the Commission's VLE and
assists with its development and input of data.
• Maintains the Induction section of the VLE
• Assists with the issue of the annual staff survey and the
collation of the results
• Produces evaluation analysis of immediate and post course
• Maintains and develops training database and manual
• Monitors the corporate and departmental training
• Carries out the annual audit of Personal Development Plans
for Head Office
• Prepares information for management reports as
• Raises and receipts Purchase Orders
Knowledge & qualifications/experience required
• GCSE level education
• CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
• Moodle (VLE)
• Articulate Storyline (desirable)
This is a part time post, working up to 30 hours a week, over 5
days. We offer an excellent Group Pension Plan and generous annual
The salary band starts at £20,100 (pro-rata according to
A full job description can be found here
and a fact sheet is also available here.
To apply for this post please send your cv, together with a
letter showing us why you would be the perfect candidate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is Friday 10th June at 9 a.m. and interviews are
expected to take place week commencing 20th June.