- Identified Casualties:
The cemetery, which is no longer in use, is situated on a private farm but maintained by the Karibib municipality.
Travel 0.7 km from the police station in the direction of Usakos, and turn in at the sign 'Farm Karibib No.54'. The walled cemetery is visible from the farmhouse and the South African and German graves are scattered.
Karibib surrendered early in May 1915 and became the chief hospital centre on the Lines of Communication. Two of the battlefield graves were brought in from Albrechtshohe and five from Otjimbingwe.