- United Kingdom
- Identified Casualties:
This is on the West side of the Honiton road, North of the town. It was opened in 1879, and now covers over five acres. It is controlled by a Burial Board appointed by the Urban District Council. It contains 15 burials of the 1914-1918 War, including that of an unknown Merchant seaman and a further 9 burials of the 1939-1945 War.