THE SEARCH RESULTS TABLE
Following a successful search, you will be presented
with a TABLE of results. What you searched for and the number of
records returned will be show at the top of the
A number of actions are now
1. NEW SEARCH. Not what you were looking for?
Clicking the New Search button will take you back to a clear search
2. EXPORT your results into a spread
3. If you are a REGISTERED USER you can SAVE your
4. SORT - the tables can be sorted by clicking on
the TITLE at the top of each column eg Age.
5. PAGES - either click on the page numbers or the
arrows to navigate around the table of results. Clicking the arrows
takes you to the LAST page of results.
6. FILTER - the search form on the left of the
screen can be used to FILTER results by any
7. MORE DETAILS - Clicking on the name of an
individual will take you through to the CASUALTY DETAILS PAGE with
ALL the information we hold about them, and details of the cemetery
or memorial where they are commemorated.