EASINGTON VILLAGE (DURHAM LANE) CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||10 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First & Second World War|
This site is approximately 500 metres from the parish church of St Mary. It contains 9 Commonwealth burials of the First World War, 1 from the Second World War and also three unknown French sailors.
Formerly known as two sites - EASINGTON (ST. MARY) CHURCH BURIAL GROUND & EASINGTON (DURHAM LANE)CEMETERY, which were adjacent plots. The former was the overflow from St Mary's churchyard from 1895 and the latter was a municipal site established in 1923. Some time after 1923, both plots came under the auspices of the local authority and became recognised as a single site.