YEOVILTON CHURCHYARD R.N.A.S. EXTENSION
|Total identified casualties||22 Find these records|
|Casualties from||Second World War|
This Churchyard Extension was acquired by the Admiralty in 1942 for burials of naval personnel stationed at the Royal Naval Air Station at Yeovilton. It adjoins the churchyard of St. Bartholomew, which was also used by this air station and contains a small group of naval war graves.