ST. NEOTS CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||40 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First & Second World War|
This cemetery is on the South side of the town, it was laid out in 1879.
During the 1939-45 War this cemetery was used for burials from No.6 Polish General Hospital, which was stationed at Diddington, just to the north of St. Neots. As a result, in addition to the 9 Commonwealth 1914-18 War and 20 1939-45 War burials, there are 11 Polish burials.