HERVIN FARM BRITISH CEMETERY, ST. LAURENT-BLANGY
|Region||Pas de Calais|
|Total identified casualties||48 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First World War|
St.Laurent-Blangy lies about 3 kilometres north-east of Arras. Hervin Farm British Cemetery lies about one kilometre east of St. Laurent-Blangy, to the south of the road from St. Laurent-Blangy to Fampoux.
The location or design of this site make wheelchair access impossible. For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact our enquiries department on 01628 634221.
Until 9 April 1917, the Allied front line ran practically through the village of St. Laurent-Blangy. Hervin Farm was taken by the 9th (Scottish) Division on 9 April 1917 and the cemetery was made by fighting units and field ambulances in that month; three graves were added subsequently. The cemetery now contains 51 burials of the First World War, three of them unidentified. The cemetery was designed by N A Rew.