VILLERS-EN-CAUCHIES COMMUNAL CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||23 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First World War|
Villers-en-Cauchies is a village and commune in the Department of the Nord, on the Chaussee Brunehaut, between Naves and Saulzoir. The Communal Cemetery is North-East of the village, on the road to Haspres.
The cemetery was used by the Germans, who made a row of graves near the North-West corner; and after the 20th October, 1918, by the British, who buried near the South-West corner. There are now over 20, 1914-18 war casualties commemorated in this site.