|Total identified casualties||35 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First & Second World War|
This is in the Park road, North of the town, and belongs to the Tiverton Burial Board. It was opened in 1855, and it now covers eight acres. There are 13 burials of the 1914-1918 War and a further 21 burials of the 1939-1945 War in this cemetery.