SOUTH EALING CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||185 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First & Second World War|
The cemetery, belonging to the Ealing and Old Brentford Burial Board, was laid out in 1861, and covers 21 acres. It is on the road from Ealing and South Ealing railway station to Brentford. It contains scattered War Graves, including that of a Belgian soldier; and a War Cross is erected, backed by a screen wall bearing the names of whose graves are not marked by headstones.