PERNOIS BRITISH CEMETERY, HALLOY-LES-PERNOIS
|Total identified casualties||418 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First World War|
Pernois and Halloy are villages on either side of the secondary road about 16 kilometres south-west of Doullens. The British Cemetery is just south of this road.
Pernois British Cemetery was opened towards the end of April 1918, during the German advance, for burials from No.4 Casualty Clearing Station. The cemetery was closed in August. The cemetery contains 403 Commonwealth burials of the First World War and 17 German war graves. The cemetery was designed by Sir Reginald Blomfield.