QUESNOY FARM MILITARY CEMETERY
|Region||Pas de Calais|
|Total identified casualties||59 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First World War|
Bucquoy is a village and commune in the Department of the Pas-de-Calais, 25 kilometres south of Arras. Visitors should follow the CWGC sign on the D919 in Bucquoy for 3 kilometres. Quesnoy Farm is a large farm in the open country between Bucquoy and Monchy-au-Bois and the cemetery is behind the farm house.
Wheelchair access to this site with some difficulty, as the track leading to the cemetery may be difficult under wet weather conditions. Wheelchair access is possible once at the cemetery For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact our Enquiries Section on telephone number 01628 507200.
Bucquoy was occupied by the 7th Division on 17 March 1917 and was the scene of very heavy fighting in March and April 1918. The cemetery was begun in April 1918. French and German graves were added after the Armistice, but were removed to other cemeteries in 1923. Quesnoy Farm Military Cemetery now contains 60 Commonwealth burials of the First World War. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.