HOVE OLD CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||103 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First & Second World War|
The old cemetery (also known simply as Hove Cemetery), lies on the south side of Old Shoreham Road, about two miles west of the station, north of the railway line. The new cemetery (also known as Hove Cemetery North) is situated on the northern side of Old Shoreham Road.
The cemetery was first used in 1882, and belongs to the Council. It contains 86 War Graves of the First World War (the majority of which are in the War Plot in Block E) and 17 of the Second World War. The War Plot is enclosed by a low hedge, and a War Cross is erected on the North side of it.