SANQUHAR PARISH CHURCHYARD EXTENSION
|Total identified casualties||22 Find these records|
|Casualties from||First & Second World War|
The extension is separated from the Churchyard by a path. It now belongs to the Town Council. Sanquhar lies on the river Nith, 26 miles north-west of Dumfries. This burial ground contains both 1914-1918 and 1939-1945 War graves. There were eleven burials during each war, and the 1939-1945 burials include nine Polish soldiers.