Colonel HAROLD SEALY WOODHOUSE
Regiment & Unit/Ship
Commands and Staff
Date of Death
Died 10 February 1943
Age 49 years old
Buried or commemorated at
PIMPERNE (ST. PETER) CHURCHYARD
N W corner.
- Secondary Unit, Regiment formerly of the 4th Bn. Dorsetshire Regiment
- Country of Service United Kingdom
- Awards Territorial Decoration
- Additional Info Son of George Edward Woodhouse and of Susan Henrietta Sealy Woodhouse (nee Fisher), husband of Ruth Woodhouse (nee Strange), of Blandford. J.P., County Councillor, Dorsetshire.
- Personal Inscription PHIL. 4. V. 4-8 AT THE GOING DOWN OF THE SUN AND IN THE MORNING WE WILL REMEMBER
Discover world war casualties who lived in your area
Use our postcode search tool to discover more about the war dead from your local area and build a link to your local history.Use our postcode search