Captain KEITH MAURICE LEVI
Australian Army Medical Corps
1st Aust. Gen. Hosp.
Died 07 August 1915
I. E. 20.
Turkey (including Gallipoli)
- Secondary Unit, Regiment attd. as M.O. 2nd Bn. Hampshire Regiment
- Country of Service Australian
- Awards Mentioned in Despatches
- Additional Info Son of Joseph and Katherine Selina Levi, of Liverpool Buildings, 153, William St., Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Personal Inscription HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS COMRADES A MAN GREATLY BELOVED
Use our postcode search tool to discover more about the war dead from your local area and build a link to your local history.Use our postcode search