Captain KEITH MAURICE LEVI
Australian Army Medical Corps
1st Aust. Gen. Hosp.
Died 07 August 1915
I. E. 20.
Turkey (including Gallipoli)
- Secondary Unit, Regiment attd. as M.O. 2nd Bn. Hampshire Regiment
- Country of Service Australian
- Awards Mentioned in Despatches
- Additional Info Son of Joseph and Katherine Selina Levi, of Liverpool Buildings, 153, William St., Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
- Personal Inscription HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR HIS COMRADES A MAN GREATLY BELOVED
Introducing For Evermore: Stories of the Fallen - the exciting new way to read and share stories of the Commonwealth's war dead. Got a story to share? Upload it and preserve their memory for generations to come.Share and read stories