The Mombasa African Memorial stands beside the Mombasa Road - the main thoroughfare through the island city.
Mombasa is an island city off the Kenya coast. The Mombasa African Memorial is situated in the centre of town, in the Kikowani district, near the new Mosque, at the junction of Mombasa Road (the A109) and Mackawi Road.
Get the War Graves App
The CWGC War Graves App is a great application for anyone planning a trip to our war cemeteries, for those just curious to find war graves near them, or for those who want to remember the 1.7 million Commonwealth servicemen and women who died in the two world wars.
Simple to use, the CWGC War Graves App allows you to search for war graves at more than 23,000 locations, in more than 150 countries and makes it easy to find and visit these places of remembrance.
- Discover cemeteries and memorials around the world
- Discover war graves near you that you never knew existed
- Get directions from your location
- Download images of cemeteries and memorials
- Featured locations detailing extra information
The CWGC War Graves App is available for Android and iOS. Use the buttons below to download your own free copy.