- Country United Kingdom
- Total identified casualties 33 Find these casualties
- Region Cambridgeshire
- Casualties from Second World War
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 52.24429, Longitude: 0.04987
Please note the East Chapel is still frequently used for services, so anyone wishing to visit the memorial are advised to call the crematorium office first, to confirm when the chapel is accessible.
The Crematorium was opened in 1938 and is the property of the Corporation of Cambridge. 33 Second World War Service war casualties were cremated here and are commemorated by name on a bronze memorial panel affixed to the wall of the East Chapel.