Beuvry Communal Cemetery
- Country France
- Total identified casualties 101 Find these casualties
- Region Pas de Calais
- Identified casualties from First & Second World War
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 50.52335, Longitude: 2.67841
Beuvry is a town in the Pas de Calais, approximately 3 kilometres east of Bethune. The Communal Cemetery is 200 metres north of the church on Rue Edouart Vallant. The main war graves plot will be found directly opposite the entrance with scattered smaller plots to the right of this.
Beuvry village was largely occupied during the War by Royal Engineers, Supply units and Artillery horse-lines. It remained in British possession even during the German offensive of April, 1918. Beuvry Communal Cemetery was used by units and Field Ambulances from November, 1914, to August, 1916. There are now 69 Commonwealth burials of the 1914-18, 1 being unidentified, commemorated here. There are a further 34 burials of the 1939-45 war, 2 being unidentified, commemorated in this site. The burials in the adjacent Communal Cemetery Extension are subject to a separate register entry.