- Country United Kingdom
- Total identified casualties 133 Find these casualties
- Region Middlesex
- Casualties from First & Second World War
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 51.44438, Longitude: -0.36526
The cemetery was constructed in 1867 and belongs to Richmond Borough Council. It covers 20 acres and contains war graves of both world wars. The 72 burials of the 1914-18 War are scattered throughout the cemetery, and after the war a Cross of Sacrifice was erected on the northern side of the chapel. Save for a group of 11 graves in Plot J, the 60 burials of the 1939-45 War are also scattered in different parts of the cemetery.