Hong Kong (Cape Collinson) Cemetery
- Country China, (including Hong Kong)
- Total identified casualties 0 Find these casualties
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 22.25709, Longitude: 114.23197
Please be aware of the following prior to visiting:
- The Cemetery is located on a busy road.
- It is on an exposed slope and has in excess of 80 steps.
- It is important to check the weather forecast, for safety reasons.
-There are snakes present in the Cemetery.
This cemetery is 270 metres from Sai Wan War Cemetery.
It opens Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 and is closed weekends and general holidays. The gates are usually locked with a combination padlock outside of the opening hours. Visitors can either telephone Sai Wan War Cemetery or walk the short distance to seek assistance as indicated by the sign displayed outside the cemetery.
The Commission maintains 65 non-war graves on behalf of the Ministry of Defence in this cemetery. The graves, mostly British Army or Royal Navy, cover the period of British rule from 1968 to 1995.