Ruisseau Farm Cemetery
- Country Belgium
- Total identified casualties 76 Find these casualties
- Region West-Vlaanderen
- Casualties from First World War
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 50.91184, Longitude: 2.89913
Langemark is located north of the town of Ieper off the N313. From the Markt take the Statiestraat, in the direction of Bikschote, go over the disused railway and then take the first turning left, Melkerijstraat. Follow this road for approximately 800 metres, past the milk factory where there is a sharp right hand bend followed by a sharp left hand bend. At the left hand bend there is a track going straight on which leads to the cemetery.
Wheelchair access to this cemetery is possible via main entrance.
For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact our Enquiries Section on telephone number 01628 507200.
Ruisseau Farm was taken during August 1917. The cemetery was begun by the Guards Division burial officer in October 1917. Later burials were made by artillery units and the cemetery continued in use until the end of November 1917.
Ruisseau Farm Cemetery contains 82 First World War burials, six of them unidentified.
The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.