- United Kingdom
- Identified Casualties:
Penarth is a seaport on the south side of Cardiff bay on the Severn estuary, three miles south of Cardiff. It had extensive docks and was a Royal Naval shore signal station. The cemetery lies about a mile south-west of the town near the road to Lavernock, the entrance being in Augusta Road. It was opened in 1903 and belongs to Penarth Urban District Council, covering some five acres.
The 12 burials of the 1914-1918 war are in sections C and E. The 39 burials of the 1939-1945 War are scattered in different parts of the cemetery, largely in Section D. There is also 1 French Seaman buried here.