|Total identified casualties||54 Find these records|
|Casualties from||Second World War|
During the early months of the 1939-1945 War, ground on the northern side of the burial ground was set aside by the Scottow Parish Council for burials from Coltishall R.A.F. Station, which is very close to it, and this is now the War Graves Plot. It was used only until September 1943, when growing shortage of space and the great expansion of the R.A.F. Station made it necessary for the new cemetery at North Walsham to be used. After the war a Cross of Sacrifice was erected at the far end of the plot. There are now nearly 60, 1939-1945 war casualties commemorated in this site. One of these is unidentified.