Information on the CWGC
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission's Strategy is our main strategic planning document. It provides a framework for the delivery of the obligations described in our Royal Charter. It is a clear statement of our vision, strategic aims and priorities towards 2039.
Our Annual reportS
This report details our work across an interesting and often challenging year – from the incredible, emotional moments that accompanied key Second World War anniversaries, to the unforeseen challenges that arose during the Coronavirus pandemic. It will give you an overview of the work we do today and of our staff who do it. It is a moment of reflection as we approach the end of an extraordinary year before we move on to the opportunities and challenges the future holds.
The Commission seeks to provide value for money and respect the environment in which the war cemeteries and memorials are located. In 2019/20, the Commission received just under £65 million in funding, provided by the member governments of the Commonwealth nations who share the cost of the Commission's work proportionately to the number of their graves.
OUR CUSTOMER CHARTER
Our information security statement
We are committed to maintaining and improving information security within the organisation and minimising the exposure to risks. The full Information Security Statement is available here.
What can you expect from the Commission?
We will acknowledge receipt of all enquiries within five working days and aim to provide a full response within 20 working days. However, due to the complexity of some requests, our response time may be considerably longer.
Sometimes, we may not be able to provide the information you require. In this instance, we will make every effort to suggest who you can contact to further your enquiries.
Your views matter
We welcome comments and suggestions that will help us maintain and improve our service to you. The feedback section also provides further information about our surveys and responses from customers.
What to do if you have a complaint
You can complain to us in person, by letter or email. Please give us as much information as possible. We will keep your complaint confidential.
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days and aim to give you a full reply within 10 working days. If it is going to take longer, we will provide a date for when you can expect to hear from us.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission
2 Marlow Road
Contact us by email at email@example.com
OUR FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
The CWGC is required by its Charter to produce an annual report of its proceedings, with a duly certified statement of the finances of the Commission. The Charter also requires the report to be submitted to Her Majesty The Queen. In addition, copies are sent to the Governments represented by the Commission.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2023.
- View CWGF Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2023.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2022.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2021.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2020.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2019.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2018.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2017.
- View CWGC Financial Statements: For the year ended 31 March 2016.
- View the 2022 Gender Pay Gap Report.
- View the 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report.
- View the 2020 Gender Pay Gap Report.
- View the 2019 Gender Pay Gap Report.
- View the 2018 Gender Pay Gap Report.