Captain THEODORE ARTHUR TAPP
Died 21 October 1917
Age 34 years old
X. E. 6.
- Secondary Unit, Regiment attd. 3rd Coy. Machine Gun Guards
- Country of Service United Kingdom
- Awards Military Cross and Bar
- Additional Info Son of Charles James and Olga M. H. Tapp, of Bromley, Kent; husband of Margaret Flagg (formerly Tapp), of New York, U.S.A. A member of the London Stock Exchange.
- Personal Inscription HE GIVETH HIS BELOVED SLEEP
Introducing For Evermore: Stories of the Fallen - the exciting new way to read and share stories of the Commonwealth's war dead. Got a story to share? Upload it and preserve their memory for generations to come.Share and read stories