Brigadier General GEORGE COLBORNE NUGENT
Cdg. 141st Infantry Bde.
Died 31 May 1915
Age 51 years old
II. J. 1.
- Secondary Unit, Regiment late Irish Guards
- Country of Service United Kingdom
- Awards Member of the Royal Victorian Order, Twice Mentioned in Despatches
- Additional Info Son of Sir Edmund Nugent, Bart., of West Harling Hall, Norfolk; husband of Isabel Mary Nugent, of 34, Hans Rd., Chelsea, London.
- Personal Inscription KILLED IN ACTION AT GIVENCHY WHILST IN COMMAND OF THE 141ST INFANTRY BRIGADE
Use our postcode search tool to discover more about the war dead from your local area and build a link to your local history.Use our postcode search