Serjeant JAMES GRATION
London Regiment (London Rifle Brigade)
Died 24 March 1918
Age 27 years old
II. B. 4
- Secondary Unit, Regiment posted to 1st/28th Bn. London Regiment (Artists' Rifles)
- Country of Service United Kingdom
- Awards Distinguished Conduct Medal
- Additional Info Son of Thomas and Elizabeth Gration, of Buckland Hollow, Heage, Derbyshire; husband of Edith Hallam (formerly Gration), of 14, Sunnybank, Tibshelf, Alfreton, Derbyshire.
- N.B. Recent research has shown that Serjeant Gration is buried here. Serjeant Gration was previously commemorated on the Arras Memorial, France.
Use our postcode search tool to discover more about the war dead from your local area and build a link to your local history.Use our postcode search