Second Lieutenant HENRY WHITING DARNEY
Regiment & Unit/Ship
Indian Army Reserve of Officers
Date of Death
Died 08 September 1919
Age 27 years old
Buried or commemorated at
27. J. 1. (Special Memorial).
- Secondary Unit, Regiment attd. Burma Military Police
- Country of Service Indian
- Additional Info Son of Joseph Alexander Darney and Mary Darney of Faversham, Kent.
- Personal Inscription DIED AT KONGLU AND HAS NO KNOWN GRAVE "THEIR GLORY SHALL NOT BE BLOTTED OUT"
- N.B. This casualty has recently been accepted for commemoration; the Commission is in the process of producing a special memorial headstone to commemorate him.