Lancaster Cemetery, Lancashire
- Country United Kingdom
- Total identified casualties 117 Find these casualties
- Region Lancashire
- Identified casualties from First & Second World War
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 54.04912, Longitude: -2.77934
The cemetery was opened in 1855 and belongs to Lancaster City Council. A Cross of Sacrifice was erected on the main drive, facing the chapels, after the First World War. The war graves are scattered throughout the site. There are now 93 First World War and 23 Second World War commemorations in this site. The depot of the King's Own (Royal Lancaster Regiment) was in Lancaster.