Minty Farm Cemetery
- Country Belgium
- Total identified casualties 187 Find these casualties
- Region West-Vlaanderen
- Identified casualties from First World War
- GPS Coordinates Latitude: 50.8907, Longitude: 2.90928
Langemark is located north of the town of Ieper off the N313. From the Markt take the Korte Ieperstraat, at the crossroads turn right into Boezingestraat, after 500 metres take the first turning left into Ieperstraat. Follow this road to the T junction at the end, turn right into Briekstraat, 1st left still Briekstraat, take again the 1st turning left called Hemelrijkstraat. The cemetery is 200 metres along this road on the left hand side.
Wheelchair access possible via main entrance.
For further information regarding wheelchair access, please contact our Enquiries Department on telephone number: 01628 634221
Minty Farm (the name was probably adopted during its occupation by a Wiltshire unit) was at one time used as a German blockhouse and in 1917, as a company headquarters for Commonwealth forces. The cemetery was begun in October 1917 and used until April 1918 by units fighting on that front. More than a third of the graves are of officers and men of the Royal Artillery. Minty Farm Cemetery contains 192 First World War burials. The cemetery was designed by W H Cowlishaw.