UPPER HEYFORD CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||40 Find these records|
|Casualties from||Second World War|
The cemetery came into use about 1919 or 1920, when the churchyard ceased to be used for burials. It lies east of the churchyard, from which it is separated by a road. During the early part of the 1939-1945 War ground in the south-western corner was set aside for service war burials, and was used by the R.A.F. Station at Upper Heyford. This is now the War Graves Plot. Within the plot stands an oak seat, placed there by the relatives of one of the airmen buried in the plot.