KANDY GARRISON CEMETERY
|Total identified casualties||0 Find these records|
The cemetery can be accessed on foot from the police station gate adjacent to the Temple of the Tooth. Following the cemetery sign board, there is a 300 metres walk up hill to reach the cemetery.
The cemetery opening hours are 08:30-17:00 every day. Assistance can be given by the caretaker during these hours.
The cemetery was opened in 1822 and contains 186 non world war graves.