Serjeant F GODFREY
Service Number: 14452
Regiment & Unit/Ship
Royal Army Medical Corps
Date of Death
Died 18 July 1918
Age 41 years old
Buried or commemorated at
IV. C. 15.
- Secondary Unit, Regiment attd. Director of Medical Services, Lines of Communication.
- Country of Service United Kingdom
- Awards Meritorious Service Medal
- Additional Info Son of John and Eliza Godfrey, of Faversham, Kent; husband of Rose A. Godfrey, of 6, Lauriston St., Edinburgh.
- Personal Inscription ONE OF THE DEAREST BRAVEST AND BEST